Operating throughout Denver, our dedicated staff provides a wide variety of AC services and air conditioner repalcement in Colorado, supporting the top name brands in the air conditioning industry, primarily American Standard. We’re available to install, service, and maintain our customers’ air conditioning systems year-round. We offer 24/7 emergency service, providing service to commercial and residential properties, for over 45 years Lakewood Plumbing & Heating is the name you can trust for all your AC needs.
Air Conditioner Replacement
New AC Units in Denver, Lakewood, Highlands Ranch, Castle Rock, Wheat Ridge, Aurora, Broomfield, Westminster & Littleton and all of the South & North Denver Metro Area.
You’re About to Experience a Technological Breakthrough
With today’s advanced technology, selecting an air conditioner has become a complicated task that requires research and planning. That’s where Lakewood Plumbing & Heating has become so indispensable. We understand the importance of making a thoughtful and well-informed decision from a reliable company. As Colorado’s premier American Standard dealer, we offer you the best new product innovations available. Our most valuable offering is sitting down with you and designing the best system to suit your home’s unique needs. Lakewood Heating & Plumbing attention to detail, focus on customer needs, and the best-price guarantee has helped make us Denver’s largest selling and servicing heating and air conditioning company.
Ten Reasons to purchase your air conditioner replacement from Lakewood Heating & Plumbing
- We’ve been pleasing customers like you for over 45 years
- All of our HVAC technicians are experts in repair and installation
- You get to choose from the top brand names in AC equipment
- Reduce your electric bill with a higher SEER unit
- Keep your air 99.97% clean with HEPA filtration
- You may qualify for Tax Credits, Energy Company Rebates, and Manufacturer Rebates when purchasing a new unit
- We offer special financing with approved credit, including convenient monthly payments. Ask us for details and see our latest American Standard financing options.
- We offer affordable service and maintenance programs
- We also offer the industry’s best extended warranties
- We provide a $500 best price guarantee
Did You Know?
- Heating and cooling can cost the average homeowner about $1,000 a year– nearly half the home’s total energy bill. If your central air conditioning unit is more than 12 years old, replacing it with an ENERGY STAR qualified model could cut your cooling costs by 30 to 50%.
- There is much more to a new HVAC system than efficiency ratings. Sizing, matching components, variable speeds, and proper installation are also key factors in determining an air conditioner’s efficiency.