A duct-free system, also known as a “split” air conditioner system, is made up of or includes two units: an indoor unit to deliver conditioned air to the room, and an outdoor unit to remove heat collected from the space. The compact refrigerant lines run between the two units. The system eliminates the need for ductwork. Duct-free systems are ideal for older homes that have no ductwork, room additions, or areas in homes that just never seem to be the right temperature or are never comfortable.
LG duct-free systems are available in a range of sizes and styles–including systems that can heat and cool multiple rooms with a single outdoor unit to fit almost any need. The indoor units are available in many different types to fit with the look and feel of your home.
LG’s cutting-edge features:
- Reduced energy costs. You can cut your cooling bill with LG’s energy-efficient technology. Look for our Inverter Air Conditioners featuring high-performance variable-speed compressors and our Multi Power System™ with exclusive dual compressor technology.
- Cleaner, healthier air. Plasma air purifying technology ensures cleaner, fresher air.
- Better air circulation. Computer controlled louvers and fan speeds minimize temperature differences in the room.
- High-speed cooling. Powerful Jet Cool feature quickly cools warm rooms down to a comfortable temperature.
- Built to last. The exclusive GoldFin™ Anti-Corrosion coating helps keep your system running like new for years.