Your Front Range Plumber
Although residents in The Front Range may not always be aware of the importance of the plumbing in their home, ensuring that these systems remain intact and function properly is necessary. At Lakewood Plumbing & Heating, our plumbing services keep your home safe from ruined foundations, fungal growth, septic leaks, and other hazardous situations.
Whether you’re looking to do preventative maintenance, or are already facing a plumbing emergency, we offer a variety of high-quality plumbing services all along the Front Range from Broomfield all the way down to Highlands Ranch, to Colorado Springs that fit your needs. With our experienced and knowledgeable technicians, state-of-the-art equipment and affordable prices, we are one of the most favored companies for fixing plumbing issues in homes.
Our Plumbing Repair Services Include:
- Backflow Issues: Backflow is a term in plumbing for an unwanted flow of water in the reverse direction. It can be a serious health risk for the contamination of potable water supplies with foul water. In the most obvious case, a toilet flush cistern and its water supply must be isolated from the toilet bowl. For this reason, building codes mandate a series of measures and backflow prevention devices to prevent backflow.
- Frozen Pipes: Every winter in Colorado we see a cold snap. If that cold snap drags on for some time we often see frozen pipes all along the Front Range, especially in areas west of Denver, like Morrison, and Evergreen. Frozen and burst pipes flood in and we a scrambling to deal with thawing pipes out or repairing burst pipes. If you are having a frozen pipe emergency please contact us fast as possible so that we can handle the problem quickly and prevent any further pipes from freezing and bursting in your home or business.
- Water heater troubleshooting and installation: At Lakewood Plumbing & Heating we install and repair all types of water heaters. We specialize in Rinnai Tankless Water Heaters. A tankless water heater is a families solution to saving energy in your home as well as provide your family with an endless supply of hot water.
- Leaking faucets: A leaky faucet can be a real nuisance. Call Lakewood Plumbing to help with your leaky faucet.
- Water Main Repair: Lakewood Plumbing & Heating’s expert plumbers have the ability to recommend the best method of water main repair for you & your home. We are also fully equipped to install the new line with minimal intrusion to your landscape.
- All Plumbing Problems: Whatever your plumbing issue is, Lakewood Plumbing & Heating has a solution for you. Call us today! 303-233-7007